Athletes deserve the best natural nutrition supplements possible, hence we asked ourselves why isn't there a sports hydration drink developed from natural ingredients? The result is SOAR. SOAR is an all-natural protein electrolyte hydration drink with a simple purpose — replace the electrolytes lost, provide instant energy, and maintain your energy levels during training without offending your gut or palette. SOAR is Isotonic (7% or 7 g per 100 ml), contains 6 g of plant protein source that improves vasodilation, with an optimally blended ratio of carbohydrates, natural electrolytes that result to faster absorption, reduction in muscle fatigue, and improved energy levels during intense training. SOAR is tested at LGC Ltd, UK to make sure you get a sports drink that is free from prohibited substances. So, it is here finally, an all-natural sports hydration drink. Your training will not be the same, because you will change.
- Natural Protein source
- Natural Carbohydrates
- Natural Potassium electrolytes
- Natural Antioxidant protection
- No Artificial Flavors / Colors / Preservatives /Caffeine / Sweeteners
- Prevents Muscle Cramps
- Improved Carbohydrate utilization due to dual carbohydrates
- Natural Electrolytes maintain the cellular environment
- Natural Antioxidants help scavenge free radicals
- Maintains Energy Levels
- Helps Fight off Fatigue
- Tender Coconut Water Powder provides a natural source of potassium, sodium, magnesium electrolytes, and carbohydrates.
- Grape powder provides the natural source for protein, antioxidants, and carbohydrates.
- Glycine is an amino acid that promotes greater glucose uptake.
- Fructose provides the slow-releasing carbohydrates that ensure a sustained energy release after the body has finished utilizing the glucose. This helps in preventing a sudden drop in energy levels.
- Stevia is a natural sweetener that contains zero calories.
HOW TO USE
SOAR is your sole fuel during exercise. Mix 30 gm of SOAR in 300-350 ml of cold water. Stir the mixture and then drink during your workout duration. Use a shaker bottle to prepare accurate dilution.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE30 g in 300-400 ml of cold water or 60 g in 600-650 ml of cold water. Adjust the amount as per workout duration and intensity.
The product is hygroscopic. After opening, keep the packet tightly sealed using the ziplock. Store in a cool and dry place.
BANNED SUBSTANCE TESTING
All UPPERCLIMB Products are tested at LGC Labs, London UK, for banned substances and rated Banned Substances Free.