Tired of Pre-Workout products that are loaded with stimulants? ASCEND is a natural ingredient based Pre Workout drink, a silent power horse that preps your body up for a grueling workout. ASCEND increases your energy levels, boosts strength and endurance, sharpens mental focus, and reduces fatigue. ASCEND contains protein that comes from a natural protein source- watermelon seeds. Watermelon seeds contain a high amount of L-Arginine that increases the vasodilation of blood vessels. ASCEND is caffeine-free and does not contain any harsh or dangerous stimulants, which means you get to enjoy a smooth pre-workout energy rush that pumps you up without burning you out.
- Natural Protein source
- Natural Carbohydrates
- Natural Potassium Electrolytes
- No Artificial Flavors / Colors / Caffeine /Preservatives / Sweeteners /Stimulants
- Dual Amino Acids
- Contains Creatine Monohydrate
- Improved blood flow to muscles
- Higher concentration levels during game
- Restore energy & electrolyte levels during game
- Build Explosive Power
INGREDIENTS OF ASCEND
- Watermelon Powder provides the source for L-Citrulline. L Citrulline is the precursor for Arginine in the human body. Arginine helps in Vasodilation of the blood vessels through Nitric Oxide Synthase. When blood vessels are dilated improved Oxygen flow to the muscles takes place.
- Tender Coconut Water Powder provides the natural source of Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium electrolytes.
- Dextrose provides carbohydrates to refuel the carbohydrate stores in the body to begin a workout.
- L-Theanine is a natural amino acid found in tea leaves. L-Theanine helps improve focus and mood.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine is a substance found naturally in the body. The human body uses creatine to generate ATP. Supplementation with creatine helps build muscle and improve strength, improves anaerobic endurance, reduces muscle damage and soreness from exercise, Increases the amount of glycogen your muscles can store, and helps preserve lean mass and strength while restricting calories.
- Glycine is an amino acid that promotes greater glucose uptake. Creatine taken with glycine enhances the uptake of the creatine and prevents its depletion in the muscles.
HOW TO USE
ASCEND is your sole fuel before exercise/ workout begins. Have ASCEND at least 2 hours before exercise/workout begins.
Mix 30 gm of ASCEND in 300-350 ml of cold water. Stir the mixture thoroughly and drink. Use a shaker bottle to prepare accurate dilution.
30 g in 300-400 ml of cold water. Have ASCEND 1-2 hours before work out begins.
The product is hygroscopic. After opening, keep the packet tightly sealed using the ziplock. Store in a cool and dry place.
BANNED SUBSTANCE TESTING
All UPPERCLIMB Products are tested at LGC Labs, London UK, for banned substances and rated Banned Substances Free.